- Yes, anyone who is over the age of 21 with a valid driver license and at least one year of driving experience seated next to you at all times may teach you how to drive.
- No. You can take our online course over a period of time or you can do it all in one sitting, it is entirely up to you. When you register, you are issued a unique Log In ID that is your access to the course. You will use this ID to sign in and out of the course. Your information is saved each time you leave so the next time you log in you will start where you last left off.
- You can reach us at:
1955 Cleveland Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Once you complete the online course, we will mail your certificate of completion to you through the US Postal Service. We have express shipping available, if needed.
To obtain your driver license you must first pass the Driving Skills Test at the DMV. (This is the behind-the-wheel test). You must bring the following with you to your driving test:
- Parent/Guardian (who must sign Financial Responsibility statement and Affidavit for Minor to be Licensed)
- Instruction Permit
- Proof of Identity
- Driver Education Certificate of Completion
- Completed Beginning Driver Education Experience Log (Form DLD-130)
- Vehicle with Registration and Insurance
- Once you have passed the Driving Skills test, you will go back to the DMV to have your new license processed for a fee of $3.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. You can pay online with a credit card or ATM/Debit card with a Visa Or MasterCard logo.
- The course is divided up into units. Each unit has reading, video and graphics with review questions at the end. Once the course is complete there will be a final exam at the end of the course.
- Our online course is graded based on answers given to multiple choice questions. The questions are based on material provided within the course, video and animations. To pass the course, a score of 80% or greater is required on the section tests and the final exam. We offer unlimited retakes, so if you don't pass on your first try, you can try again.
- The course is a 30 hour self paced course as required by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Our online drivers ed course is approved in California, Florida and Nevada.
- Yes our website is secure. Not only are we verified through VeriSign but we also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Young drivers can obtain their "Learners Permit" at age 15 ½.
- You must pass a vision test and written test plus have a parent/guardian sign the financial responsibility section on the application.
- The licensing fee is $22.
- A $25 testing fee will be charged prior to the written test. This covers both the written and the initial skills test. A $10 fee will apply to all retakes.
- You will receive an interim paper document that allows you to drive only with a license driver who is 21 years of age or older and has least one year of driving experience, and must be seated next to you at all times.
- You can call us and request a duplicate certificate be sent to you. There is an additional fee of $5 for the replacement copy.
- Anyone of any age can take the online course, however to get credit for a driver license you must be at least 16 years of age.