Online Drivers Ed Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take the online course from different computers?
Do I have to take the course all at once?
- No. You can take our online course in bits and pieces, or you can do it all in one sitting, it is entirely up to you. When you register, you are issued a unique Login ID, which you will use to sign in and out of the course. Your progress is saved each time you log out, so when you’re ready to continue, you can pick up right where you left off.
How do I contact you?
- You can reach us at:
1955 Cleveland Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
How do I pay for this course?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. You can pay online with a credit card or an ATM/Debit card as long as it has a Visa or MasterCard logo.
How does the course work?
- The course is divided up into units containing reading material, video and graphics with a short review quiz at the end of each unit. There will also be a final exam at the end of the course.
How is the course graded?
- Our online course is graded based on answers given to multiple choice questions. The questions are based on material provided within the course text, video, and animations. To pass the course, a score of 80% or greater is required on the section tests and the final exam. We offer unlimited retakes, so if you don't pass on your first try, you can try again.
Is OnlineDriversEd.com approved in my state?
Is this website secure?
- Yes our website is secure. Not only are we verified through Comodo Secure but we also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Are you ready to learn how to drive?Enroll Now