Can I take the online course from different computers?
Do I have to take the course all at once?
- No. You can take our online course over a period of time or you can do it all in one sitting, it is entirely up to you. When you register, you are issued a unique Log In ID that is your access to the course. You will use this ID to sign in and out of the course. Your information is saved each time you leave so the next time you log in you will start where you last left off.
How Do I contact you?
- You can reach us at:
1955 Cleveland Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
How do I pay for this course?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard. You can pay online with a credit card or ATM/Debit card with a Visa Or MasterCard logo.
How does the course work?
The course is divided up into units. Each unit has reading, video and graphics with review questions at the end. Once the course is complete there will be a final exam at the end of the course.
How is the course graded?
- Our online course is graded based on answers given to multiple choice questions. The questions are based on material provided within the course, video and animations. To pass the course, a score of 80% or greater is required on the section tests and the final exam. We offer unlimited retakes, so if you don't pass on your first try, you can try again.
Is OnlineDriversEd.com approved in my state?
- Our online drivers ed course is approved in California, Florida and Nevada.
Is this website secure?
- Yes our website is secure. Not only are we verified through VeriSign but we also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.